Internet of Manufacturing Conference
Following the recent ‘Made Smarter Review’ exploring how UK manufacturing can maximise benefits from increasing adoption of digital technology, we are excited to announce the launch of the Internet of Manufacturing UK conference taking place on 5 – 6 June in London. The review concluded that Industrial digitalisation could boost UK manufacturing by £455bn and clearly defines the IoT opportunity. However, there are many challenges ahead.
The challenges the industry must overcome to take advantage of IoT include the need to increase the speed of adoption of industrial digital technologies, faster innovation of these same technologies, combined with stronger and more ambitious leadership to transform British industry.
The inaugural Internet of Manufacturing UK conference will address all these and more providing attendees with the tools and solutions to create their roadmap for scalable and reliable implementation of IoT solutions and products. Attendees will leave this event motivated and empowered to advance their digital transformation journey, with clear strategies to make adoption of IoT feasible.
Agenda topics include:
• Equipping staff with the necessary tools to enable IoT adoption
• Defining ROI strategies through the proper analysis of risks and upfront investments
• Creating agile business models that provide a platform to implement IoT
• Discovering how IoT can help you move away from product centric to a services mode
• Discover new technologies that are both secure and easy to implement
• Real case studies from leading manufacturers embracing digital technology
Speakers confirmed to present include:
• Annette Doyle, Managing Director, TRUMPF UK
• Gareth Alford, Lead Engineer, GSK
• Jerome Christophe Denis, Lead Innovation, Rio Tinto
• Mark Auty, Lab Automation and Standardisation Scientist, Unilever
• Marc Kreidler, Technology Manager, Arburg
• Malte Manke, CIO, KraussMaffei
• Edina Dobos, DSS Governance and Controls Senior Manager, Diageo
Find out more and register here: Internet of Manufacturing Conference