Continuous Improvement Leader
Recruiter: Consilium Recruit
Salary: £ 50,000 + Benefits
Application date: 8th Mar 2019
A British Engineering Company supplying components to some the most well-known Aerospace manufacturers in the world are seeking a Continuous Improvement Leader in the Quality team. As a Continuous Improvement Leader, you will provide technical support to ensure optimal performance of the assembly manufacturing area. You will have experience of assembly in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities as a Continuous Improvement Leader;
• As the Continuous Improvement Leader, you will use your strategic and tactical knowledge for implementing quality strategy and strategic operational goals to exceed customer expectations for product quality, cost and delivery, optimising production quality levels and supporting operational excellence.
• Your responsibilities will be for all areas of the Quality function and provide support within Operations.
• Lead and develop the Quality Management system, striving for best in class products and business practices to deliver to the customer`s expectations, managing teams and projects across the business.• Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate staff to achieve excellence and mentor them as they develop new skills.
• You will work closely with internal and external key stakeholders, manufacturing and customers regarding technical support of their activities You will use your report writing and process control skills to influence and inspire change while ensuring that precision and quality considerations are paramount at all times.
• To deliver, monitor and report key performance Indicators across all areas of the business to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality standards.
• Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritised and facilitate Lean Business and drive continuous improvement across all quality related areas of the business in line with the strategy.
Continuous Improvement Leader Skills and experience;
• You will have a good understanding and experience of leading a quality function with a proven track record in strategic quality leadership delivering effective quality strategies, policies, processes and systems.
• An in-depth knowledge of Aerospace Quality standards and processes
• Able to demonstrate examples of leading successful Continuous improvement projects within a manufacturing environment