Continuous Improvement Manager
Recruiter: Consilium Recruit
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Application date: 27th Dec 2018
A leading manufacturer of precision components has a new vacancy for a Continuous Improvement Manager. You will have experience of improving processes, driving change and ideally be six sigma trained.
You will be responsible for delivering sustainable improvements in key areas of the business, offering timely and effective engineering support focusing on improvement projects and supporting the business in key areas.
You will drive continuous improvement across the business resulting in cost reduction, minimizing scrap, improving on-time delivery and maximising productivity. You will be responsible for identifying, planning and implementing improvements and cost effective solutions across the company
• Driving / initiating / facilitating change programmes / business improvements in the business
• Focused Improvement Projects
• Coaching & guiding leaders in lean methodologies/techniques and ways to improve their results
• Leading & driving complex quality resolution programmes
• Supporting the business in leading Major Investment Change Projects
• Coordinating project improvements, focussed programmes through ideas generation
With a proven background in business / continuous improvement you will be well practiced in driving continuous improvement, have six sigma training and worked in precision engineering. With strong influencing skills you will be analytical and be able to work on your own initiative with the ability to build strong relationships.
An effective time manager you will have the ability to multi-task, be able to forge strong relationships with colleagues and have strong influencing skills.