Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000
Application date: 1st Oct 2018
An Engineering Manager is required with knowledge of complex engineering processes within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Candidates with experience of the Automotive or Aerospace industries would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a leader within its market place based in the Tamworth area requires a methodical and driven Engineering Manager with a passion for continuous improvement for a new permanent role. As the Engineering Manager you will be required to:
• Oversee both Maintenance and Process Engineering avenue streams
• Manage the performance of managers and team leaders
• Actively promote a culture of continuous improvement
• Responsible for the planning and execution of engineering processes
• Ensure the smooth running of both departments and maximising production.
The Engineering Manager should have the following skills or experience:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
• Strong background operating within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Possess excellent leadership and organisational skills
• Ideally experienced working within the chemical sector
• Lean Six Sigma Trained
• A proven background within the management of assets to ensure reliability.