Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Application date: 8th Dec 2017
An Engineering Manager with a strong background within high technological manufacturing and production is required to join high technological organisation who are at the forefront of liquid repellent nanotechnology.
As the Engineering Manager your role is to lead all engineering projects, including the development of new machine designs and improving existing products from concept through to production release, including regulatory compliance such as CE and UL approvals. There will also be a focus placed upon managing all engineering resources and provide input for the engineering time and resources plan ensuring all activities proceed to schedule and agreed deliverables are made to customer (internal and external) expectations.
For the role of Engineering Manager you must have the following:
• Product development. A minimum of 10 years’ experience ideally related to special purpose machinery or similar low volume high value equipment.
• Experienced at people leadership and management.
• Experienced at developing and maintaining engineering work systems and processes.
• Industrial machine design or process equipment background.
• Experience of vacuum systems and/or web handling would be particularly advantageous.
• Experience of CE/UL standards would be advantageous.
• Construction and maintenance of BOMs.
• Setting up and management of budgets up to £100k value.
• Ability to form, motivate and manage a multi-disciplinary engineering team.
• Ability in building relationships and communicating at all levels.
• Experience of working in a quality controlled manufacturing environment.
Interviews will commence with immediate effect with a first stage interview via Skype.
Relocation support will be taken on a case-by-case basis.
For further information on the Engineering Manager role please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114