Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Application date: 7th Jan 2019
A General Manager is required to join a well established drop forgings organisation.
As the General Manager your responsibilities will include;
• Responsible for all production departments and general site management approx 20 ppl.
• Key holder.
• Manage / control product from raw material in – to sales out. Encompassing:
– Overseeing raw material requirement.
– Sub contract procurement, heat treating, painting, machining etc.
– Raising purchase orders.
– Raising works orders.
As the General Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
• Knowledge of quality systems. ISO: (9001:2015).
• Knowledge of material specifications and traceability.
• Knowledge of testing, Tensiles, charpy’s ect.
• Experience of the Petro-chem industry would be advantageous but not essential.
• Experience of the forging industry would be advantageous but not essential.