Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Location: Stourbridge, West Midlands
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Car allowance
Application date: 3rd Aug 2018
A General Manager is required to join a well established electronics manufacturing business based near Stourbridge.
The candidate must have senior management experience within a technical sales and manufacturing business.
As the General Manager your responsibilities will include;
• Deliver a sales and marketing plan that will drive growth in line with the businesses objectives.
• Manage the financial performance of the business to deliver sales growth, GP improvement, cost management and targeted net return.
• Developing commercial relationships with new and existing customers.
• Oversee the management of all business activity within the manufacturing and distribution divisions.
• Manage a team of 25 to 30 people.
As the General Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
• The candidate must have senior management experience within a technical sales and manufacturing business.
• Proven track record of achieving results in a management position.
• Experience in managing a business through robust systems and processes.
• A commercially astute individual who understands how to make a business profitable.
• A good level of education with a degree in either business or a technical subject.
• Some experience with electronics is essential.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link below.