Global Supply Chain Manager
Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
Application date: 26th Jan 2018
An international market leader are seeking an experienced Global Supply Chain Manager to lead end to end Supply Chain activities across the group internationally. Please be aware that this role will require some international travel.
Reporting into the Global Operations Director, you will be responsible for the transformation of Supply Chain activities across 5 sites globally while driving and implementing best practice operations across all aspects of Supply Chain. The position encompasses Logistics, Distribution, Sales, Operational Planning, Materials Measurement and Performance Management.
• Provide leadership to the sites and drive improvements in the key metrics.
• Carry out operational profit planning for the supply chain.
• Devise and implement a development plan.
• Work with sourcing to review opportunities for supply chain improvements.
• Prepare, mentor and review projects.
• Budget management.
• Develop strategies for process improvement across customer services, supply chain, purchasing and manufacturing.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Degree educated, ideally Engineering, Business Systems or Quality management.
• A master’s degree is preferred.
• End to end Supply Chain experience is essential.
• Experience in a Continuous Improvement/Lean Manufacturing role.
• A self-starter, enthusiastic and energetic; able to engage employees at all levels of an organisation.
• Exceptional communication skills at all levels of a manufacturing business.
• Highly developed IT skills.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click below or call Natasha Dennison on 0116 253 8097.