Head of IT
Recruiter: Consilium Recruit
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Application date: 26th May 2017
A global manufacturing business is currently recruiting a Head of IT / IT Manager. With previous experience of managing system and hardware upgrades, you will ideally have experience of MFG/PRO.
Reporting to the Global Finance Director you will be responsible for identifying and implementing global system upgrades and the introduction of a new ERP system (MFG-PRO). With a proven track record of IT management, you will develop a global IT strategy, aligned to group`s business strategy while developing IT function in order to provide the company an edge in the marketplace.
• Ensure IT systems are fit for purpose and advise on upgrades
• Oversee all IT operations including ERP system, CRM – Salesforce, operating platforms and telecommunication networks
• Take ownership of new ERP system upgrade (MFG PRO)
• Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
• Provide coaching support to global IT resources
• Identify and recommend the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems
• Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
A knowledgeable IT professional with sound experience in ERP upgrades (preferably MFG Pro / QAD) you will have previously worked in an engineering/manufacturing sector. With strong project management experience you will have a good understanding of data security and previous line management experience.
For more information send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org