Plant Integration Senior Manager
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £70,000 per annum
Application date: 3rd Jul 2017
Are you a Plant Operations Manager with a proven track record in leading facility transformation to maximise efficiencies across multifunctional teams?
As a Plant Operations Manager you will be charged with supporting the client’s journey to transform its Manufacturing footprint by establishing a Transformation office within Manufacturing. At present there are many plants throughout the world, each with their own culture and operating processes. The Manufacturing Transformation Office is striving to ensure that high standards and consistent best practice is developed and implemented within each of the plants that will enable the client to reach their goal of Manufacturing ‘Best in Class’, transforming the business operations to realise their ambitious growth plans.
The Plant Operations Manager will be charged with:
• Defining best in class plant through the coordination of the different manufacturingtechnology forums, together with an effective benchmark.
• Setting a clearly defined operating principles for the plant and a set of standards by technology.
• Bringing together technology operating principles, processes and facilities to ensure the achievement of best in class levels of performance.
• Driving forward and embed the standards and processes of the ‘Best in Class’ model plant. Being the ‘Champion’ of the master plan (overall layout) of the model plant, through the coordination of the different technologies and ensuring an effective benchmark.
• Ensuring the delivery of the standards applicable across different technologies, especially those related to Site Services, Maintenance, Handling, Standards and Controls, Construction, Human Resources and IT.
• Identifying benchmarking, KPIs and setting targets at a plant level related to layout design and cross-technology topics whilst ensuring continuous improvement of the model plant.
Applications are welcomed from Plant Operations Managers who are degree qualified with experience in Manufacturing, Lean Manufacturing, Plant Layout design and skills in developing best in class strategies and processes. Experience from an OEM is desirable or transformation within a large global manufacturer. An ability to influence and be credible with senior leaders is essential as well as having a passion for lean manufacturing systems and a continuous improvement mind set.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary with an impressive benefits package to include a car purchase scheme, competitive pension scheme, healthcare and performance-related bonus schemes.
For more information please contact Katharine Bignell on 01384 446188 or follow the link below