Senior Process Improvement Manager
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: Excellent Salary + 2 x Cars + Pension + Bonus + 26 Days Holiday
Application date: 18th Jan 2018
A Senior Process Improvement Leader is required with knowledge of Automotive assembly processes to manage a large team to carry out process improvements and optimisation, to improve quality, cost and customer delivery of assembly.
Due to a promotion this company, a prestigious automotive brand based in Oxford requires a proactive Senior Process Improvement Leader with experience in the automotive industry, including manufacturing and quality assurance, as well as planning sectors, experience in staff management and budgets is a prerequisite.
As Senior Process Improvement Leader you will be required to:
• Process improvements to achieve Quality, Efficiency and Cost related goals.
• Professional and disciplinary management of the area.
• Ensure improvements in Product, Process, Deadlines.
The Senior Process Leader should have the following skills or experience:
• Extensive automotive assembly experience.
• Leading large teams successfully
• Highly organised and fully conversant in modern manufacturing tools and techniques.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of process improvement in automotive assembly to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Oxford based automotive company will offer you:
• Excellent Basic Salary
• Bonus + 2 x Car + PHC + Pension + 26 Days Holidays
• Training, Development and Security
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of process optimisation and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Process Improvement Leader role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.