Supply Chain Director
Recruiter: Evans Taylor
Salary: £85,000 + to 90,000 pa plus car, bonus and benefits
Application date: 8th Jun 2018
Part of a truly global organisation spanning 46 countries and employing 24,000 people, our client is without doubt a world leader in its field. A true innovator who have experienced substantial and consistent success for many years, they design and manufacture a wide range of innovative metal packaging products for some of the world’s largest and most respected companies. Growth and investment continues to remain firmly on the agenda and as such we are looking to appoint an outstanding Supply Chain/Logistics Director to this critical position, who will lead an exciting change agenda.
• Outstanding opportunity to lead broad supply chain activities for 6 European facilities within this dynamic organisation.
• You will be fully accountable for driving best in class supply chain initiatives throughout the organisation in order to create a single culture, leverage synergies and instil best practice across the supply chain organisation.
• The scope of this opportunity is truly broad and will encompass production planning, forecasting, supply and demand, MRP generation, logistics, inventory control, stock integrity, warehouse etc. where you will functionally lead the site based Logistics Manager.
• To formulate and implement plans to develop an effective supply chain and logistics structure and install a measurable approach to the whole of the supply chain, whereby each stage has an objective and direction.
• Build a supply chain that is flexible and capable of supporting ongoing growth within the organisation.
• To implement a sophisticated change programme in terms of systems and process, focusing on innovation and the latest supply chain tools and techniques.
• Develop supply chain strategies in order to reduce manufacturing complexity and build a structure where people are confident and capable of operating as part of a positive, structured and measurable process.
• Create a culture in which the supply chain delivers both internally and externally.
• This unique position demands an exceptional supply chain & logistics professional, who enjoys a growth agenda, substantial autonomy and a highly visible and creative role.
• Of graduate calibre, you will have an outstanding track record in supply chain management gained within a best in class manufacturing environment.
• As such, you are likely to have experience of working within a number of best in class sectors i.e. food and drink, automotive, electronics, packaging, lighting, general engineering etc. where you will have knowledge of best practice supply chain & logistics techniques.
•This is a significant opportunity for an individual who will move the business confidently in a role which offers both strategic and tactical exposure across all elements of the supply chain.
•You will relish the opportunity to act as the key interface between the commercial and manufacturing operations, in a highly visible role within an organisation with tremendous ambition and where outstanding opportunities exist for high performers.
Please reply with full CV and current salary details. Candidates who fail to respond in this manner cannot be considered. Quote reference number 15/268 to; firstname.lastname@example.org