Supply Chain & Logistics Manager – Automotive
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: Salary negotiable dependant on experience
Application date: 1st Feb 2017
A Supply Chain & Logistics Manager is required to support a global manufacturer of high value and complex equipment supplying in to a range sectors including automotive OEM and Tier 1.
We are looking for a professional and senior level Supply Chain & Logistics Manager ideally with experience of fast paced automotive Tier 1 or OEM managing the supply chain and logistics operation for a high number of parts and complex assemblies.
The role of Supply Chain & Logistics Manager will include, but not limited to:
• Assess the current logistics function of the business and look to establish an action plan for improvement.
• Develop a process for ensuring incoming parts are delivered in accordance with the build schedules and plan how the parts are delivered line side.
• Support the utilisation of the newly implemented ERP system to work cohesively with the whole supply chain and logistics operation.
• Create robust operational improvements to reduce cost, reduce stock-holding, deliver JIT sequenced delivery and aid profitability.
The suitable candidate for Supply Chain & Logistics Manager will need to have the following skills and experiences:
• Senior level professional with strong experience with implementing and optimising high volume JIT sequenced operation.
•Automotive Tier 1 or OEM experience is highly desirable.
• Visionary leader capable of implementing a smooth and effective Supply Chain & Logistics Operation for a large business.
• Experienced with leading a large team and managing a spend of between £50m and £80m.
If you are experienced Supply Chain & Logistics Manager and you have the required skills and experiences then please click on the link to apply or contact Richard Heaton – Automation Recruitment Specialist on 01384 446 105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org ref: AR2015