Supply Chain Manager
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 + bonus and benefits
Application date: 2nd Oct 2017
My client are a global blue chip luxury brand name operating in the mining and jewellery retail sector based in central London.
Due to continued expansion they are looking for a Supply Chain Manager who will be responsible for putting in place and managing global manufacturing and supply agreements as well as assisting in managing the production and quality control activities.
The Supply Chain Manager works closely across the business:
• Together with the Commercial function, he/she ensures that production priorities are matched with sales forecasts.
• Working also with Finance function, he/she works to budget and optimise the costs of contract manufacturing activities, helping to deliver operational aspects of the business plan.
Key focus areas will be:
• Helps develop production plans, policies, and quality control requirements
• Helps develop production forecasts and priorities in conjunction with Commercial and Finance Directors
• Puts in place manufacturing contracts and provides assurance that manufacturing capacity and quality needs are met
• Help develop, monitor and achieve production plans aligned with commercial and business objectives
• Put in place logistics capability for smooth functioning global supply chain
• Help develop and manage operations budgets and forecasts in line with business objectives
• Put in place and manage quality assurance processes to achieve desired product qualities
• Manage physical security of product throughout the production and distribution cycle
• Actively manages key supplier contracts and performance
• Works with Marketing and Commercial functions to help develop and bring to market new products
• Experience of managing a global supply chain function is required for this role alongside manufacturing and engineering logistics and supply chain knowledge.
• Ideally you will have worked in a large company environment and will have managed a supply chain team.
• Experience of production planning and sales forecasting alongside experience of managing manufacturing and supply agreements.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this attractive role with a global brand.