Win an iPad Terms & Conditions
Zenoot Competition Terms and Conditions
This competition is a free prize draw to win an Apple iPad.
- The promoter is: Zenoot Ltd (company no. 10356476) whose registered office is at Rouen House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1RB.
- Employees of Zenoot Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.zenoot.com/competition/win-an-ipad/
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on Tuesday 31st January 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize draw will take place on Wednesday 1st February 2017.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random using random winner generating software from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the prize draw date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner how the prize will be delivered to them.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Zenoot Ltd, Rouen House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1RB.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- We are not connected or affiliated with Apple in any way. We are simply huge fans of their products, use them ourselves and wanted to give our community an awesome prize.