Continuous Improvement Manager
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Application date: 22nd Sep 2017
The purpose of the role is to lead the team on operations continuous improvement activities through project management, training, coordination, coaching and internal consultancy. An advocate for lean principles, an ambassador for the deployment and delivering consistent sustainable improvement activities across the site.
• Create the vision and roadmap for lean deployment for the site with the leadership team.
• Provide coaching to management team members and leaders on CI deployment, best practices and achievements.
• Lead development of site lean deployment plan and project management.
• Oversee the implementation of new systems and processes.
• In collaboration with the Plant Director as part of the senior management team, input into and works within the overall operations strategy.
• Conduct and present analysis of lean deployment across the site.
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to bring their experience to bear in a fast-moving yet rewarding environment. To be successful in this position you will have:
• Previous work experience within a similar role is essential with extensive Continuous Improvement Management.
• Knowledge and understanding of environmental, safety and quality regulations.
• Experience of deploying a change program through coaching and mentoring.
• Possess a strong working knowledge of lean including the underlying theories and concepts of deployment.
• Strong influencing skills are imperative to inspire and motivate team when managing change, influence behaviour and driving strategic direction on site.
Our client is a >£10bn T/O global manufacturing group, which supplies products to numerous industries, primarily to the automotive sector. They now seek a Continuous Improvement Manager on a permanent staff basis.
The location is commutable by vehicle via either the A1(M) or M11 motorways from north or south, or direct overland trains, including from central London.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online by following the link below