Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Application date: 25th Oct 2017
An Engineering Manager with a background in precision CNC machining is required to join a Gloucestershire based organisation who specialise in the manufacture of precision machined components for the Aerospace, Energy and Oil & Gas industries.
As the Engineering Manager, you shall take responsibility for the processes associated with the machine shop where continuous improvement is a constant requirement. The successful candidate will also take control of new product introduction and ensuring existing parts are processed through the plant efficiently.
Whether you’re an experienced Engineering Manager or an aspiring leader, we are keen to hear from you as this is an ideal opportunity whereby you shall have the full support of the business as you grow.
For the role of Engineering Manager, you must have the following:
• Educated to HNC/HND level or equivalent experience
• Experienced operating within a precision machining environment
• Strong understanding of machine processes
• Able to identify best practice and implement changes
• Utilise Lean methodologies within a manufacturing environment
• Lead and motivate others
• Must be driven with a desire to succeed
Interviews for the Engineering Manager will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
For more information on the Engineering Manager vacancy, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 013874 446114 or follow the link below