Factory / Manufacturing Manager
Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Salary: £Negotiable DOE
Application date: 30th Sep 2017
Your new role
Reporting to the General Manager you will be fully responsible for all Primary Factory operational activities. To be financially and commercially aware in order to translate business needs to achieve the measured results. Responsibility for Factory P&L, Budget and forecast. Ability to lead, coach and develop a team in a 24/7 operational site.
• To maximise production efficiencies
• To minimise the sites overhead and unit costs.
• To work effectively as part of the site senior management team; working closely with planning, engineering, technical and human resources as one focused senior management team.
• To ensure a pro-active engineering and development process
• Improve the sites technical and hygiene levels
• Responsibility for the identification, segregation and traceability of quality assured product.
• To ensure comprehensive and pro-active training for the operational management and operative teams.
• To maximise labour utilisation
• Optimise Agency labour
• To work within the site Health and Safety plan
What you’ll need to succeed
• Proven managerial experience operating at a senior level within a Food Production Environment
• Proven track record in innovation and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
• Proven people management skills i.e. coaching, developing team, performance management
• Consumer and customer orientated with proven track record in customer facing capacity
• Experience in working with UK retail customers and systems
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong communication skills
• Self motivated
• Well organised
What you’ll get in return
A highly competitive salary and benefits package is on offer – depending on experience
Opportunities to progress within a growth organisation
Recognition, training and development
Free, onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01472 330132.