Maintenance & Facilities Manager
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: Market related
Application date: 19th Feb 2020
A Maintenance & Facilities Manager is required with experience of managing teams effectively within a busy manufacturing environment. Candidates with a background operating in the CNC or Fabrication sectors would be well received.
Due to the continued success and growth this company, a globally recognised manufacturer of complex aerospace, defence and nuclear components in the South Sheffield area requires a motivated and proactive Maintenance & Facilities Manager for a new permanent role.
As the Maintenance & Facilities Manager, you will be required to:
• Formulate and implement strategies to ensure productivity is maintained.
• Manage and direct a team of skilled engineers to include on-site contractors.
• Create work schedules to ensure planned, preventative and reactive maintenance duties are carried out effectively and in line with company KPI’s.
• Take control of the businesses PPM system to monitor KPI progression.
• Manage the company’s Health & Safety policies.
• Carry out asset analysis with reference to life span and develop appropriate plans for replacement equipment.
The Maintenance & Facilities Manager must have the following:
• Carried out a management or supervisory role, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
• Hold relevant qualifications (Apprentice Trained, NVQ L3 or 4, OND, HNC or HND).
• Able to develop and implement best practice and reliability strategies.
• The ability to operate in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and make swift but accurate decisions under pressure.
• NEBOSH qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
• Must have a focused approach towards Health & Safety and led initiatives.
• Strong IT and reporting skills.