Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £90k - 100k per year + very attractive bonus package, car, pension and medical
Application date: 6th Jan 2017
A multi-national manufacturer of automation and robotics production equipment require a dynamic Managing Director to be responsible for all aspects of the site with current revenues of approximately £55 million.
Key focus will be on driving operational excellence and sales management to achieve full customer satisfaction.
Key Activities of the Managing Director:
• Interfacing with the customer and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction in order to facilitate further business
• Close collaboration with the divisional management to establish the strategy and implementation of products to ensure high standards of quality and service.
• Measuring, analysing, improving and controlling of all operational aspects and lead continuous improvement activities to deliver planned results.
• Continuing management development while creating the necessary sense of urgency, a bias for action and the ability to properly assess risk in the company’s decision making process with full P&L responsibility.
Your Qualifications and background:
• Master or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline, such as Engineering or Industrial Engineering or equivalent is required.
• Background in sales and business development as well as operational management
• Knowledge and experience of automated production equipment or robotics would be ideal
• Automotive background
• Long lasting experience as a Managing Director or an Executive of an organisation with fundamental knowledge of project business, ideally in plant engineering.
• Professional communication and negotiation skills. Positive, able to relate to people at all levels internally and externally.
• Strong strategic and analytical skills.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this highly desirable and challenging role.