Recruiter: Evans Taylor
Salary: Highly competitive salary plus bonus and benefits
Application date: 14th Jul 2017
Part of a highly successful global organisation, our client has an outstanding reputation as a dynamic niche manufacturer and solution provider of high performing film packaging. Supplying extensively to a blue chip customer base within the food and drink, FMCG and securities market, they have tremendous opportunities which must now be maximised. They have a clear plan, are highly regarded within their industry and aim to penetrate markets globally, whilst enhancing profitability and providing exceptional customer service.
• Reporting to the Head of Manufacturing, you will have full accountability for a critical added value manufacturing department, as part of the overall manufacturing facility.
• You will have direct responsibility for a small yet demanding function and will lead all aspects of production, making substantial improvements through the introduction of process, methods and technologies.
• Simultaneously, you will use your expertise to lead a manufacturing team towards ‘best in class’ and know the inputs required to bring added value going way beyond cost cutting.
• You will create a rigorous quality philosophy and drive this into every aspect of operational roles and responsibility.
• To recommend and implement new process flows in order to reduce non value added labour time and waste.
• This exciting role demands a high calibre manufacturing specialist, who relishes the opportunity to tackle a highly autonomous ‘hands on’ position.
• Of graduate calibre, with an engineering bias, you will have developed your expertise ideally in a continuous product flow/high volume manufacturing environment within a progressive and demanding manufacturing organisation.
• As such, you may well be working within the film, labels, print, web handling, inks, solvents, packaging or paper sectors. Knowledge of chemicals and coatings of materials would also be a distinct advantage. Alternatively, your background may well have exposed you to numerous and varying manufacturing processes within other world class sectors.
• A self starter, goal orientated, decisive and tenacious, you will have the stature to challenge and influence those around you and drive measurable business improvements into the organisation.
• Ability to advance in an organisation which continues to re-shape in line with the marketplace and customer demands.
Interested? Please apply with full CV and current salary details quoting Ref No. 15/245 to: email@example.com