Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £70,000 + £600 pcm car allowance
Application date: 24th May 2017
• An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Manager, who possesses the drive and ambition to lead our clients operation in Leeds.
• The role will be helping deliver excellent performance from a ‘state-of-the-art’ facility and to drive the business to further success.
• As the Leader of the Senior Management Team, you will further develop and drive forward a strategy to improve operational and plant efficiency.
• The management of stakeholder relations, the on-going development of a positive behavioural approach to Health & Safety, delivery of the budgeted profit & loss and legal compliance are all key aspects of the role.
• Responsible for the delivery of contractual and commercial targets; the development and empowerment of direct reports will be crucial to success. Leading the management team, in an open and honest environment, to enable, and assist, them to deliver the full accountabilities for their roles.
• Maintenance of the existing, excellent, client relationship and ensuring the company’s image, reputation and achievements are represented to maximum effect.
Responsibilities, knowledge & experience;
• A Technical/engineering background is essential with proven ability to deliver improvement programmes in a similar environment
• Broad experience of leading, managing and developing management teams
• Possess the ability to define and drive an operational and commercial strategy, by managing and delivering plant improvement works within defined timeframes and budget with minimal disruption to plant operations
• Ensure operational performance, in terms of safety and customer service of the Contracts, in line with company policy, procedures and contractual commitments
• Experience of building and maintaining strong client relationships to ensure compliance and adherence with our contractual requirements
• A demonstrable approach to innovative problem solving and a capacity to challenge conventional business thinking
• Fastidiously manage the P&L for the contract including budgets, CAPEX projects and forecasting
• Strong leadership and people management skills to drive and manage performance, including development, succession planning and developing a culture of empowerment, within a unionised environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell directly on 01384 446 154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org