Purchasing Manager – Indirects
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Application date: 17th May 2017
Are you an Indirects Purchasing Manager looking for an exciting and challenging procurement role, an opportunity to strategically develop indirects categories within a global manufacturing environment?
As a successful Purchasing Manager – Indirects, you will join an iconic automotive manufacturing business at an exciting time in its history, as it enters a significant growth phase, with continued expansion and development of its iconic vehicle range. An enviable, global brand and reputation for producing luxury vehicles of the highest quality, its procurement team is evolving and this is an opportunity to be part of that journey.
As Purchasing Manager Indirects, you will be responsible for growing and developing an evolving team who will manage a multi-million pound spend covering a broad range of indirect service categories including; FM, IT/IS systems, sub-contract services, catering, PPE. As part of your remit, you will also lead the indirect procurement for new facilities including a brand new state-of-the-art production facility.
As Purchasing Manager, you will manage both strategic and tactical procurement activity within indirects. You will formulate and deliver the overall indirects procurement strategy whilst, working with your team to deliver individual category strategies.
Are you an experienced Purchasing Manager with a proven track record within indirect procurement?
Are you able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience of leading a procurement team with a focus on indirect spend within a large, complex manufacturing/engineering environment
• Strong analytical ability
• Previous exposure to OJEU (beneficial but is not considered essential)
• Excellent communication skills – able to articulate visions and strategies to all levels of stakeholder both internally and externally.
• Able to challenge the norm, drive innovation and adopt a continuous improvement mindset
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
• MCIPS is advantageous but not essential.
If so, in return, we can offer the following attractive salary and package:
Base salary circa £55-60,000 +
• Access to privilege car purchase scheme
• Up-to 20% bonus
• Family private medical insurance
• Dental cover
• 26 days holiday
• Company contributory pension scheme
Interested? Please contact Lisa Osborne directly on 01384 446162 for a further discussion, or alternatively, email your latest CV to email@example.com