Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Application date: 23rd Aug 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Purchasing Manager to provide support to a growing and busy department within a luxury car manufacturer based in Gaydon. The Purchasing Manager is a permanent role and paying up to £65,000 per annum.
• Lead and manage a team of buyers who are responsible for a group of suppliers within a commodity Accountability for all post-sourcing or contract management activities for a designated group of suppliers
• Management of jobs per hour, sequencing, warehousing, inventory and to see that delivery requirements are met for the manufacturing plant
• Supporting the Global Commodity Managers and Strategic Buyers in the development and execution of Purchasing Strategies
• Previous experience or a very good knowledge of Purchasing and Supply Chain Processes
• Managed and motivated a team of purchasing or supply chain professionals
• A diverse background with a blue-chip company being beneficial
• A results-driven individual
• Strong project management capabilities
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Good communications skills
• Proficient in Microsoft including Word and Excel
To find out more and apply, please click the link below.