Recruiter: Evans Taylor
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits.
Application date: 29th Sep 2017
Part of a highly successful global organisation, our client has an outstanding reputation as a dynamic niche manufacturer and solution provider of high performing film packaging. Supplying extensively to a blue chip customer base within the food and drink, FMCG and securities market, they have tremendous opportunities which must now be maximised. They have a clear plan, are highly regarded within their industry and aim to penetrate markets globally, whilst enhancing profitability and providing exceptional customer service.
• Reporting to the Plant Manager, this is a high profile role where you will raise the bar and lead a quality function to genuine world class standards.
• Responsible for quality strategies, systems and customer liaison, you will create a new and exciting quality culture and introduce programmes that eliminate waste, deliver strategic direction and realise cost reduction.
• Accountable for both quality assurance and quality control activities including;
• Management of the quality laboratory teams including testing of raw materials and products to agreed standards.
• Auditing of quality practices (both internally and externally).
• Responsible for the creation, review and approval of all quality documents involving analytical methods, raw materials and product specification.
• Implementation and management of the quality management systems.
• Delivery and maintaining of quality related records and the implementation of recommendations of corrective actions.
• Manage the investigation of out of trend, out of specification and any deviation events.
• Quality related training and maintenance of the quality assurance manual.
• To direct, coach and motivate the quality team whilst driving a rigorous quality philosophy throughout the organisation.
• This exciting role demands a high calibre quality specialist who relishes the opportunity to tackle this autonomous ‘hands on’ position.
• Of graduate calibre, you will have developed your expertise within most likely a medium volume dynamic manufacturing organisation where best in class principles prevail (i.e. automotive, packaging, valves, building products, general engineering or similar ‘world class sectors’).
• With a deep understanding of the latest quality tools and techniques to include SPC, SQA etc, you will relish the opportunity to develop your career in an organisation where superb opportunities exist for high performers.
• A strong leader, creative and probing, you will be the type who has a passion for success and for driving measurable improvement into the organisation.
Interested? Please reply with full CV and current salary details quoting Ref No. 15/254 to: email@example.com