Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: Six figure salary + benefits
Application date: 11th Mar 2021
An experienced Sales Director is required for an established manufacturing business involved in the manufacture of high value finished products that are sold to global markets. The company has an excellent reputation for product innovation and is now at the cutting edge of clean energy technology.
With ambitious growth plans based on new product development they are looking to recruit a dynamic and driven Sales Director to drive global sales through a challenging period of growth and business transformation. This position would ideally suit an experienced Sales Director with demonstrable experience of winning new customers, managing the relationship on an ongoing basis to drive sales in the business and supporting the sales team on a daily basis. An understanding of different sales structures for different stakeholders will also be an important factor, including large leasing contracts.
To be considered for this Sales Director position you must have:
• A high degree of commercial acumen, being able to negotiate complex deals with a vast range of clients.
• A demonstrable track record of setting up and delivering robust sales strategies that result in long-term business growth.
• Experience of working with different sales structures including leasing programmes.
• Experience of a multi-channel sales approach into government authorities, vehicle operators and private clients on a global basis.
• A passion for new technology with knowledge of gas & electrification would be advantageous.
• Experience of working with and developing data driven management information to help manage the sales team and the relationships with customers.
• A proven leader who will challenge traditions, manage change and will deliver organisational growth building a high-performance culture based on teamwork, trust, people engagement and ownership.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation, able to create ownership, understanding and a desire to succeed across the business at all levels.
• Ideally degree qualified.
This high profile Sales Director appointment offers a great opportunity to join an established business during a period of new product development and business transformation.