Senior Procurement Manager
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: c. £90,000 + Attractive Benefits Package
Application date: 6th Mar 2017
Senior Procurement Manager required by leading global brand with it’s HQ based in the UK. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a procurement leader to be a key influencer to overall business strategy, utilising specifically your automotive industry knowledge, your strategic procurement skills and innovative ideas to the business. As Procurement Manager, you will implement and drive procurement value contribution whilst, developing purchasing policies, strategies and processes. Alongside the Directors and Senior Management team, as Procurement Manager you will be an integral part of the rapid growth within the business.
As Senior Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and developing a procurement team, and the strategic direction of the overall purchasing strategy.
We are seeking a Senior Procurement Manager who has experience of working at a similar level within an Automotive OEM or Tier 1.
Your team will be responsible for developing the sourcing and supply base strategy from concept to delivery. This is a new key management role, it will have a high profile within the organisation. You must offer similar experience and strong leadership skills, the ability to influence and drive strategic alignment of a complex sourcing strategy to meet programme targets essential.
– Educated to Degree level, preferably in line with the role requirements.
– 5+ years of Purchasing experience (broad range of commodities/materials) at senior management level – Automotive OEM or Tier 1.
– Extensive leadership experience
– Highly developed business acumen and negotiation/ influencing skills
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel where their specific work responsibilities require.
In return for your strategic purchasing experience, you will be offered:
– A strategic senior purchasing management position with a leading UK employer
– Career development/enhancement opportunities
– Opportunity to establish, build and lead a strategic procurement team
– Competitive Salary and Package
This is a business critical role, should you be interested and meet the above critieria, please apply immediately. Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lisa directly on 01384 446162 to discuss in further detail.