Senior Vice President – Food
Recruiter: Evans Taylor
Location: Germany, Amsterdam, St Louis, USA
Salary: €200,000 to €230,000 + bonus, car and executive benefits
Application date: 20th Oct 2017
Part of a substantial $6.3 billion organisation and operating at the forefront of their industry, our client is a world leader in the manufacture and supply of food ingredients and additives which provide texture and stability solutions for the meat, fish, dairy, beverage and bakery markets.
This is an extremely exciting time to be joining this organisation as growth remains firmly on the agenda and substantial market opportunities must now be realised. As such we are looking to appoint an outstanding Executive Vice President – Food to this significant high profile position.
• This is a substantial leadership role where the incumbent must be able to lead a high performance agenda, empowering the management team and driving out waste.
• As Executive Vice President – Food you will operate in a matrix organisation, report directly to the President and will be required to raise the bar, achieve substantial growth and drive the business to maximise it’s true potential.
• You will have full P&L accountability and will be responsible for running a significant global business unit where you will lead the top level strategy and formulate and execute the organisation’s annual operating plan.
• You will lead all business and operational activities whilst implementing strategic and tactical plans to deliver or exceed financial objectives.
• You will bring a fresh approach and will lead high quality investment initiatives to advance the business, ensure sustainability whilst focussing on the wider direction and growth of the business.
• You will be responsible for all commercial, business development/sales, Research and Development and market development/strategy activities in order to lead market diversification and spearhead global expansion.
• The successful candidate will ideally have extensive international executive and general management expertise, stemming most likely from a background gained in commercial management/sales within the food industry (i.e. dairy, meat, poultry, bakery, where you will have most likely been exposed to food blending/ingredients etc.).
• As such you will have strong expertise of either supplying into, or working directly for, the food processing industry or major food manufacturers where best in class principles prevail.
• Preferred locations for the incumbent to be based would be Germany, Amsterdam or St Louis, USA. However, due to the requirement of significant travel for the role, other countries may also be possible.
• Fluent in English, intellectually powerful and action orientated you will have outstanding commercial acumen, the passion and charisma to influence those around you and will be distinguished by your ability to achieve major breakthroughs in business performance.
• You will relish the opportunity to spearhead your career in an organisation where exceptional opportunities exist for high class performers.
Interested? Please reply with full CV and current salary details quoting Ref No. 15/260 to: email@example.com