Southern Regional Director
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Location: South West
Application date: 6th Dec 2017
Are you an experienced senior manager within the Manufacturing & Engineering sector? Do you have strong commercial acumen and the ability to bring real gravitas to a figurehead role as a Regional Director based in the South of England. If you have a genuine fascination for manufacturing, engineering & technology this could provide an interesting and challenging opportunity.
A Regional Director with an excellent understanding of the manufacturing sector and experience of working with key industry decision makers and stakeholders is required for this influential UK business organisation. You will have an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach to business development as you lead the Southern Region and continue to grow its membership and service offering. This will be an extremely interesting position that will challenge your ability to promote and strengthen our commercial operations.
More than anything we are looking for an outgoing and engaging personality with the commercial understanding and experience to fulfil the responsibilities of this role and provide a real figurehead for this industrial body. What else do you need as Regional Director?
• A solid understanding and real passion for UK Manufacturing & Technology
• A strong regional understanding of manufacturing within the South of England
• Strong commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial approach to business
• Gravitas, with an ability to influence key decision makers and business owners
• Ability to manage and lead both staff and key projects as a senior manager
• Preparation and management of business plans and budgets
• Drive and determination, target orientated with the ability to deliver excellent customer service
Are you the right senior manager to lead and front up this demanding Regional Director position? We can offer:
• A very competitive salary
• Car allowance, Pension and Health Insurance.
• Potential for home based working.
Interested in this Southern Regional Director position? This is an exciting opportunity for a strong, commercially aware professional business leader to join a successful national organisation and play a major role in its future development and continued success.