Technical & Quality Manager
Recruiter: Consilium Recruit
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 + benefits
Application date: 28th Jan 2019
A leading manufacturer of packaging material are looking to recruit a Technical & Quality Manager to take full responsibility for the overall management of quality, technical and innovation requirements for the site. You`ll report into the General Manager and have experience working with a packaging and food manufacturing environment.
• As the Quality & Technical Manager, you`ll report into the General Manager being responsible for managing the quality and technical function across the site.
• Establishing a quality management system which will enhance product and service for our supplier and customers.
• Managing and ensuring the site technical & quality team provides effective support to the operations and production teams.
• Coordinating the quality issues with customer and suppliers, plus managing internal issues.
• Under take face to face meeting with customers and suppliers to develop relationships.
• Responsible for managing the maintenance and compliance of the QMS systems, to standards of ISO9001, BRC and HACCP
• Maintain regular communication with senior management and General Manager on issues or changes to Quality & Technical department.
• Degree qualified or equivalent in a scientific/packaging technology or related discipline
• Well-developed communication and presentation skills, both verbal and in writing, with the ability to present with ease to customers and suppliers.
• The capability to work through people whilst achieving the highest standards.
• The ability to inspire confidence and gain the commitment of subordinates, team members and senior managers.
• Commitment to excellence in customer service, health and safety and product excellence.
• Strong critical thinking and an analytical approach.