Value Stream Lead
Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Salary: up to £65,000
Application date: 24th Jan 2018
Your new company
A global technology leader is currently recruiting for a Lean Manufacturing Lead/Value Stream Lead to join their North Nottinghamshire site. The primary function of the role is to develop and manage the product and information flow within the value stream, in line with Lean Manufacturing methodology. Strong people leadership and resource management skills are essential, and previous project management experience would be beneficial.
• Accountable for People, Safety, Inventory, Quality, Cost and Delivery across the defined value stream from raw materials through to shipment.
• KPI reporting and delivery.
• Deliver and define Continuous Improvement plans for the value stream.
• Interaction with external stakeholders in the production process in relation to of delivery performance, quality issues and facility flow.
• Ensure all relevant employees are fully conversant and compliant with the Company Health and Safety policies and all relevant legislation is effectively implemented and managed.
• Support the Operations Manager and Plant Manager in all business aspects.
• Create and champion improvement plans for all manufacturing processes to enable right first time performance.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Previous Manufacturing experience is essential.
• End to end lean value stream experience.
• Strong people management skills, style and experience.
• Proved experience setting and monitoring processes.
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of project lifestyle processes.
• High level of customer focus.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 0116 253 8097.