Director of Procurement
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum plus exceptional benefits
Application date: 4th Jul 2017
Exciting opportunity for Director of Procurement to join luxury Automotive OEM at an exciting time of growth and transition. We are looking to recruit an ambitious senior procurement professional who join a growing strategic procurement function, lead procurement teams, and be an integral part of a senior management team as this iconic brand enters a new era with the creation of a new generation of high performance, iconic luxury sports cars.
As a senior procurement leader, you will drive change with the ability to develop the capability of your team to deliver a best in class, pro-active, strategic purchasing to both internal and external stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Management and development of a team of Buyers and Senior Buyers.
• Controlling significant spend portfolios c.£150M +
• Driving forward improved supplier performance both internally and externally.
• Developing new and innovative supply chains to meet the demands of a growing business.
• Interfacing both domestically and internationally
• Managing suppliers globally to deliver highly effective and innovative solutions
As Director of Procurement, you will have a proven track-record as a Senior Purchasing Manager / Head of Purchasing gained within an engineering led manufacturing organisation/s – ideally automotive but not essential. You must be able to demonstrate:
• Leadership experience of a Procurement/ Purchasing function
• Academic ability (ideally Degree educated or equivalent)
• Experience of managing a global procurement function within a large, complex manufacturing organisation
• Proven ability to instigate and implement change, as well as coach and develop teams.
• The passion and strength of character to engage both internal and external stakeholders, as well as drive performance improvement.
Are you a senior procurement professional with a talent for driving and implementing change? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an immediate impact with an organisation that embraces change? If so, in return for your experience we can offer:
• Base salary of £75,000 – £85,000
• Bonus potential up to 30%
• Privilege vehicle lease scheme for up to 3 cars (including one iconic super-car)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Family private medical insurance
• 26 days holiday + bank holidays
Relocation packages are also available for successful applicants (terms apply)
Interested? Please contact Lisa Osborne directly on 01384 446162 to discuss or follow the link below.