Recruiter: Optima UK
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Application date: 30th Apr 2019
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the Engineering lead will run and develop the engineering team through effective leadership, supporting the design and concepts for jigs and fixtures. Ensuring that the NPI and CI engineering functions deliver the business growth on time and to Budget. Emphasising best practice in a machining environment cutting exotic materials to close tolerances.
This is a critical position that will support the Operations team to deliver the business goals.
The Ideal Candidate
• Able to create programs using Alphacam and Siemens NX CAD/CAM systems, or similar
• Product development on 3,4 and 5 axis machines across both turning and milling disciplines.
• Time served HND, or relevant industry experience
• Create manufacturing methods suitable to the available machinery and using best practice.
• Experience with a range of materials e.g. Inconel, Hastelloy.
Our Client is a well- established, respected and market leading engineering manufacturer and supplier of components and assemblies for the Aero Engine, Marine and Satellite Industries.