Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + car
Application date: 26th Feb 2019
An Engineering Manager / Technical Manager is required for a Warwickshire based manufacturer of special purpose machinery.
As Engineering Manager / Technical Manager you will be required to:
• Be the “go to” expert for all engineering projects.
• Work with clients to build a specification and to work out an engineering solution to their enquiry.
• Work with internal designers to design concepts and detailed designs for automation/special purpose machinery projects.
• Conduct calculations to determine gearing, motors, pneumatics for use within the machine.
• Guide and coach more junior designers and engineers.
• Organise the internal team and sub contract engineers to ensure that projects are well-planned and time-frames are met.
• Drive engineering capability to facilitate more an more complex and diverse projects.
The suitable candidate for Engineering Manager / Technical Manager will need to possess the following skills and experiences:
• Strong engineering skills with experience of bespoke special purpose machinery design and development.
• Ability to specify appropriate solutions based on accurate engineering calculations.
• Design experience
• You do not need to be able to program however knowledge how machines are sequenced with PLC’s is highly advantageous.