Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Salary: £60,000 - 65,000
Application date: 25th Apr 2017
This client is one of the UK’s top 10 food companies. With 13 processing and manufacturing units across Europe. in addition to producing around 200,000 tons of food per year. Its product portfolio is comprised of a variety of fresh meats, ready-to-eat meals, pre-cooked meals, breaded and frozen foods, vegetarian foods and desserts, supplied to major restaurant chains and retailers in the United Kingdom and Continental Europe.
To further add to the growth of this business they are now looking for a new factory manager to join the current management team.
To manage the full production process, including Operational Support areas, Catch & Collect and Rendering operations as required by site, as to achieve the highest levels of efficiency, quality output at lowest cost to satisfy customer demands. To manage personnel and systems in line with Company policy.
• Lead an operation of 500 people
• Experience of packing short shelf life products for the leading retailers but would not rule out individuals from a non-food background but has to be from an industry that operates at pace and weekly P&L
• Demonstrate an ability to learn and be inquisitive about understanding their operation
• People & Team Development experience
• Collaborative in approach – motivates, develops and empowers team to reach goals
• Fact Based and operates through numbers and detail – analyses issues and makes systematic and rational judgements based on relevant information
• Drive to deliver – works tenaciously and enthusiastically to achieve goals
• Works proactively with others across the business to deliver site and business goals
• Works to high standards and demonstrates quality focus and continuous improvement
• £60-65k + car allowance + benefits
• Holiday 25 days
• Contributory pension
To find out more and apply please follow the link below: