Head of Manufacturing
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Application date: 27th Jul 2018
A Head of Manufacturing is needed for a high precision and prestigious manufacturer of complex assemblies.
This is a very senior opportunity requiring a candidate with excellent operational, engineering and manufacturing management experience who can empower and nurture a loyal and highly technical team of engineers.
The key requirements of Head of Manufacturing include:
• Review and adapt the manufacturing operation to suit the needs of the business and customer fulfilment.
• Drive continuous improvement throughout and invest in capital equipment where required to improve performance, reliability and quality.
• Increase margins whilst improving quality and customer satisfaction.
• Look at the whole production life-cycle from order specification through to delivery.
• Work with product development teams to enhance the products and margin performance through improved production techniques.
The suitable candidate for this role of Head of Manufacturing will need to possess the following skills and experience:
• Senior manufacturing engineering management experience.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Knowledge of precision engineering processes.
• Technical qualification in engineering is highly desirable or commensurate experience.
If you have the required skills and experience for this Head of Manufacturing position, then please click below or contact Richard Heaton on 01384 446 105.