Manufacturing, Engineering and Facilities Manager
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £56k - 67k per year + Plus Car Allowance & Bens
Application date: 27th Jul 2017
Are you a Manufacturing Engineering and Facilities Manager with responsibility for complete site functions, manufacturing operations and maintenance of a high volume manufacturing assembly environment?
As Manufacturing Engineering and Facilities Manager you will be responsible for manufacturing, planning, site maintenance, facilities management and site Environmental, Health and Safety. Working closely with operations and quality teams you will be charged with the delivering improvement strategies to support CI initiatives.
As a key member of the Facility Leadership Team, you will be in charge of c.40 employees across a 3 shift-working pattern being pivotal to the success and strategy of the business during a period of transformation and development.
• Health and Safety in the workplace requirements
• Project management
• Procurement and installation of Machinery and equipment
• Specification of equipment
• Process design and management
• Strategy and vision setting and goal delivery
• Process documentation and procedures
• Capital management
• Management of suppliers and projects
• Ensure key milestones are governed and managed
• Manage budgets
• Efficiency improvements
• College or university degree or equivalent experience.
• Management / Leadership experience of accountability for extended teams
• Performed a pivotal role in effecting a step change in improving performance metrics
• Operated in a key role in effecting a cultural change
• Proven track record of building successful teams through coaching and mentoring
• Good communication skills are required to develop a cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the department.
• Previous experience within a large scale manufacturing organisation plus familiarity with manufacturing facilities, equipment and processes.
• Previous experience of Lean manufacturing
• Successfully managed large capital expenditure projects to improve operational efficiencies
• Demonstrated experience in Six Sigma & CPS initiatives
This opportunity offers excellent career development and progression for an individual who has a proven track record in supporting complete plant operations.
For further information please send an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mark Bignell on 01384 446167.