Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Location: North West
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 plus benefits
Application date: 6th Dec 2017
Your new company
You will join a north-west based manufacturing business which produces high value capital equipment items.
Your new role
Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will be responsible for the organisation and management of the production, supply chain and engineering operations. You will be responsible for ensuring that output requirements, associated K.P.I. and profit targets are delivered, with a focus on continuously improving cost, productivity, WIP, supply chain, quality and health and safety performance.
What you’ll need to succeed
In a senior management position (5+ years of Operations or General management) with a number of direct senior reports, you will have a successful track record within a challenging manufacturing environment. Your experience and skill set will include-
• Ability to establish a company manufacturing strategy with clear strategic and tactical goals
• Successful track record of achievement in lean manufacturing environments
• Experienced in delivering a continuous improvement approach encompassing improvement in cost performance, on-time in-full performance, quality, H&S, manufacturing lead-times, supply chain and WIP
• Experienced practitioner of best-in-class manufacturing approaches and techniques, including experience of delivering a lean manufacturing environment
• Experienced in managing and planning in a complex production environment with number of production stages and complex supply chain
• Experience in managing labour intensive operations and successfully communicating with a manufacturing workforce
• Ability to understand customer requirements and deliver best in class product quality
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on0161 228 6422.