Site Engineering Manager
Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Application date: 19th Dec 2018
Your new company
We are currently working in partnership with leading chemicals company based in the Huddersfield area who are looking to secure a Site Engineering Manager.
Your new role
You will be working in collaboration with other Site Leadership Team members, use engineering principles and expertise to support the overall site objectives. Managing of all in-house and contractor maintenance resources. Mitigation of risk to business, people or the environment through continuity and sustainability of expertise in local / statutory requirements. You will develop and manage the site’s capital program whilst managing a team of approx. 50 Engineers.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Excellent experience in engineering and maintenance roles.
• Minimum B.S. degree in Engineering
• Experience leading a site maintenance organization within a high hazard process environment (PSM Site)
• Ability to lead change and develop organizational capability
• Ability to analyze complex and diverse problem situations creatively leading to the generation and implementation of original solutions
What you’ll get in return
For the selected candidate a strong financial and benefits package is on offer.