Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £65,000+ Car Allowance, pension, healthcare
Application date: 22nd Sep 2017
This global organisation is a specialist food manufacturing business that develops both branded and own label products that are sold in the majority of the grocery retailers.
They are going through a period of change and improvement and due to increase in production and volume, they have asked us to search and recruit an exceptional FMCG Site Manager for the business.
As Site Manager, you will be responsible for the Management of all site processes from raw materials to dispatch and including Manufacturing, Engineering, Technical, Supply Chain, Warehousing and Dispatch.
This position is also customer and client facing and you will have strong commercial acumen to satisfy external and internal customer demands. You will have final responsibility to ensure the site produces the highest quality products at lowest possible cost, on time, safely and by a demonstrably competent, performance orientated workforce.
We are seeking an experienced FMCG Site Manager who has experience of driving through a change culture and can implement this change by motivating and leading a senior site team to success.
It is essential then that as Site Manager, you have the following experience
• Production background in FMCG environment
• Proven budgetary management skills
• Broad based engineering background
• Managing projects to successful completion within all scope and desired outcomes
We are keen to see evidence of the below experiences:
• Using up-to-date information systems associated with manufacturing, ideally food.
• Short Shelf life products or within a chilled environment including working in high care or clean room environment
• Knowledge of H&S and environmental control systems and requirements within a FMCG production environment
• Customer and client interface, including industry audits
• Knowledge of the latest engineering techniques
This position is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop further into operational and general management within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
If you feel you can add value to the above role, please follow the link below to apply.