Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Application date: 14th Nov 2023
Are you an experienced and qualified engineering leader looking for a new opportunity? We’re recruiting for an Engineering Manager to join a senior management team based at an advanced food manufacturing site in Telford. The full-time Engineering Manager role is factory and office-based and comes with a salary of £50k to £60k and excellent benefits.
As an Engineering Manager, you will lead the Engineering department to support all activities on site. You will provide the technical leadership for all in-production maintenance, planned maintenance, continuous improvement and projects to drive overall reliability and availability of equipment. You’ll also be responsible for the facilities management of the site and accountable for the Engineering budget.
In your first few weeks in this Engineering Manager role, you can expect to:
• Direct the Engineering department and develop the engineers
• Maintain a high level of reliability and availability of factory equipment through an effective planned maintenance regime
• Ensure legislative compliance for all engineering activities carried out on site
• Ensure safe engineering practices across the site, including contractors
• Life cycle asset management of all equipment.
To apply for this Engineering Manager role, you will need a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, You will also require the following.
• Proven success in engineering leadership and the ability to develop and coach a team
• Experience managing projects (capital and/or continuous improvement)
• Proven ability to manage budgets
• Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience.
You’ll receive a salary of £50,000 to £60,000 and an excellent benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.