Recruiter: Theo James
Salary: Up to £60,000
Application date: 20th Mar 2024
A global, fast moving consumer goods manufacturer, employing 280 staff in Middlesbrough, is looking to appoint a new Engineering Manager.
Supplying its award winning and market leading products in 130 countries, the business is proud to prioritise sustainability and drive positive change.
• Effectively manage and develop all Engineering resources
• Electrical Duty Holder
• Assist in the consistent delivery of short and long term production targets to meet or exceed defined budgets.
• Drive high standards of product safety and quality through consistent delivery of housekeeping, buildings and plant maintenance plus relevant training requirements.
• Act as a champion for World Class Engineering and embed a culture of continuous improvement throughout your team to deliver targets through strong, consistent leadership and accountability.
• Drive a high level of engagement to the Engineering Team and collaborating functions aligned to the company values.
• Help to deliver Engineering Strategies aligned to site & company goals to impact equipment and process capability development to drive value to the business, its brands and customers.?
Skills & Experience
• Electrical knowledge alongside successful experience of coaching/supervising a team is essential for this role.
• A proven track record in delivering results in a fast paced environment and collaborative positive approach to problem solving.
• Ability to act at pace and think strategically with developed problem solving skills.
• Knowledge and experience of Continuous Improvement & Engineering Strategies and Practices to impact KPIs