Head of HR
Recruiter: Michael Page
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 + benefits
Application date: 5th Dec 2023
About Our Client
Work for a business who in the last 12 months have seen a real up lift in profits and positive change in culture and ways of working. The business is is looking for an intuitive and commercially aware Head of HR who has a passion for change and driving Diversity and Inclusion.
Key responsibilities include:
• To lead the continual evaluation and implementation of a robust People strategy, that forms an integral part of the companies overarching strategic plan.
• Take a lead and fully support our commitment to growing diversity within the business.
• Develop and execute programs to really support cultural change.
• Support our Leadership team to be accountable and responsible for their departments and objectives.
• To support the CEO to develop a culture of trust and transparency.
• Developing teamwork throughout the business in a collaborative environment.
• Ensure where possible that our people are motivated, satisfied and developing in line with their expectations.
• To ensure the organisation’s Talent, L&D, Staff Engagement function works efficiently, effectively, and collaboratively as an integrated People service to the business.
• Support and coach a small People team who are committed and willing to learn but need guidance and support to deliver and grow.
The Successful Applicant
• An experienced Head of HR
• Ideally CIPD level 7 or equivalent
• Worked in a highly commercial environment, ideally retail, manufacturing or logistics
• Can engage with people at all levels
• Can work on their own initiative and take complete accountability
• Staff Management experience
What’s on Offer
• Basic salary circa £80,000 + benefits
• Ideally 4 days on site in Scunthorpe, 1 day working from home
• Flexibility with regards to start and finish times
• Autonomous role