HR Business Partner – manufacturing
Recruiter: Michael Page
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Application date: 19th Sep 2023
About Our Client
Global Manufacturing Organisation
As the HR Business Partner you will work in closely with stakeholders and the wider HR team to develop, shape and deliver HR plans and solutions. You will be on hand to advise, guide and support staff, providing high level people management and development support.
You will provide advice and support to managers in all aspects of the employee life cycle including; recruitment and selection, on boarding, induction, performance management, and employee relations, talent management and succession planning and engagement and well being.
The Successful Applicant
• CIPD Qualified
• Experience working within a complex, matrix organisation
• HR Business Partner with significant experience of providing support to stakeholders at all levels
• Previous experience within a Manufacturing/Engineering environment
• Experience of developing and managing change projects and programmes
• Excellent working knowledge of employment law and managing complex employment cases
• Experience with Unions
• Commercially focused
What’s on Offer
£50,000 – £55,000 (dependant on experience) + great benefits
The role is hybrid with 3 days in the Chippenham office.