Recruiter: Michael Page
Salary: £53,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Application date: 28th Apr 2023
About Our Client
Based in Rotherham the client is an international Manufacturing business. They are well established and have a forward thinking, innovative way of working.
• Working with Managers and Team Leader within the manufacturing site to provide them with HR support and advice
• Creating new policies and procedures and ensuring they are rolled out across the factory floor
• Monitoring attraction and retention within the business, further developing the EVP and solutions for reducing absence & attrition rates.
• Developing on-site employee engagement and well-being
• Supporting the Apprenticeship Programme, working with the wider HR team to promote it in local education establishments.
• Supporting the development and review of role profiles to ensure they are a fair and true representation of the jobs being completed.
• Managing Talent within the business to support short and long term Learning and Development for all employees
The Successful Applicant
• HR Business partner or HR Manager who has the ability to work with people at all levels
• Ideally CIPD qualified or similar
What’s on Offer
• Salary £53,000 – £60,000 + benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid working