Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: Attractive salary + benefits
Application date: 17th Jan 2024
Do you have Manufacturing Engineering Manager experience, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Manufacturing Engineering Manager (Design and Manufacture) to work at the cutting edge of Aerospace research. The role comes with an attractive salary and excellent benefits.
As a Manufacturing Engineering Manager (Design and Manufacture), you will lead the manufacturing team in its successful delivery of manufacturing activities and associated business activities competently, securely and safely. You will work in close cooperation with the technical managers, resource managers, project managers and the head of the department. The role is to facilitate effective communication between the manufacturing areas with key stakeholders and the successful management of expectations across the organisation.
In your first few weeks in this Manufacturing Manager (Design and Manufacture) role, you can expect to:
• Be responsible and accountable for the coordination and utilisation of resources and assets in a multidisciplinary environment
• Participate in the D&M integrated planning process, including time and resource estimation in support of • Production Engineering and bidding for work
• Ensure the team proactively support project delivery plans and complete tasks on time, to cost and project-specific quality standards
• Support commercial activity as required both internally and externally
To apply for this Manufacturing Engineering Manager (Design and Manufacture) role, you will need knowledge of design, manufacturing and production procedures, machines, tools and techniques used in the manufacture of tightly toleranced metallic componentry. You will also require the following:
• Experience managing large teams, including personnel development strategy, conflict resolution, difficult conversations and performance appraisal
• Commercial exposure, i.e Meaningful involvement in managing customers
• Demonstrable experience in the management of complex manufacturing projects
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you’ll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.