Recruiter: Michael Page
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Application date: 18th Apr 2023
About Our Client
My client, who are industry leading specialists within their field, are looking to bring in a Manufacturing into their organisation. They’re a manufacturing business, based in Guildford, who focus on medical devices specifically around imaging.
The Key Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the quality. delivery of all manufactured products.
• Hands on manufacturing.
• Aid in the implementation of a quality management system.
• Defining standard best practice as well as operating procedures.
• Act as the manufacturing technical authority, having the final decision on changes to manufacturing systems, processes and procedures.
• International travel to the USA.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• Background of leading a team.
• Worked within a regulated industrial, manufacturing setting.
• Preferably mechanical / electro-mechanical background.
• Assembly experience, happy to be hands on with manufacturing.
• Preferably high value, low volume assembly background.
What’s on Offer
On offer is:
• Circa £50k – £55k.
• 26 days holiday.
• Flexible working times.