Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: Market related
Application date: 9th May 2023
Are you an Operations Manager looking to work on some of the most exciting collaborative manufacturing projects in the automotive industry? We are looking for an Operations Manager with strong automotive tier 1 experience to lead manufacturing operations in a fast paced automotive manufacturing environment. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As an Operations Manager your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
• Effectively managing the operations of 2 Plants and achieve planned output in line with the department Safety, Quality, Timing and cost targets whilst motivating a high performance manufacturing team.
• Manage health and safety aspects for Paint Department and Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and Environmental Policies.
• Manage all quality aspects for the department including quality compliance and assurance, problem solving (8D), quality improvement plans and risk management
• Manage department performance through KPIs and action plans, Ensuring production targets are met.
• Manage department budget, control and reduce costs
• Manage, lead and inspire a high performing team, including skill development
An exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager with the following;
• Must have Experience within automotive manufacturing
• Strong leadership / management experience across manufacturing operations including budget, quality and performance