Production Operations Manager
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £45,000 + benefits
Application date: 1st Jan 2024
Do you have production management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Hinckley? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company who specialise in the manufacture of tubular products and systems in the recruitment of a Production Operations Manager, this is a full-time role and comes with an attractive an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Production Operations Manager, you will manage all aspects of manufacturing to ensure efficient operations are maintained. You will also ensure that all support teams are coordinated. Please note that this position is both office and shop floor environment.
The Production Operations Manager will be expected to:
• Manage all aspects of manufacturing to ensure efficient operations are maintained
• Develop / analyse the business through the agreed business systems
• Assist, the Managing Direction, in developing a cross-functional support team.
• Ensure that New Products are introduced efficiently, while supporting all continuous improvement programme.
• Liaise with customers, externally and internally as necessary
• Manage the business involving, man management responsibility, and achieving key performance criteria.
To apply for this Production Operations Manager role, you will need previous exposure in running a production team within the automotive arena, dealing with day to day issues to ensure productivity levels and quality standards are maintained. You will also require the following:
• Customer liaison experience, practical problem solving, continuous improvement and plan, do, check & act methodology skills
• Analytical skills and financial awareness
• Knowledge of OEE, TPM, Production Control, Process/Continuous Improvement Techniques and IATF16949.
You’ll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.