Assembly Manufacturing Manager
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £65,000 + bonus & benefits
Application date: 23rd Nov 2022
Are you a Manufacturing Manager looking to work on some of the most exciting collaborative manufacturing projects in the automotive industry? We are looking for a Manufacturing Manager to lead assembly manufacturing operations. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As an Assembly Manufacturing Manager your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
• Managing all aspects of the Assembly area, teams and processes across all shifts within your department.
• Ensure compliance with IATF 16949 automotive quality standards
• Ensure compliance with Environmental & Health & Safety standards in line with current certification.
• Ensure internal and external quality focus within area of responsibility.
• Lead and participate in 8D’s, problem solving and risk management.
• Ensure standardised working procedures are in place for all key tasks.
• Ensure adequate process audits are in place.
• Be responsible and available out of hours to be contacted by three shifts. To monitor three shifts performance / risk.
• Manage performance and quality through KPIs and action plans.
• Maintain well organised, secure consumables inventory and replenishment system.
• Ensure cycle times and production targets are met
• Manage headcount and overtime within budget for your team.
• Lead and champion continuous improvement projects
• Reduce waste within the production areas.
• Lead and line manage manufacturing teams
An exciting opportunity for an Assembly Manufacturing Manager with the following;
• Strong leadership / management experience
• Assembly process engineering experience
• Automotive manufacturing and automotive QMS experience a distinct advantage